Global Future Ready Merit Scholarship (“GFRM”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
● Incomplete applications will not be processed
● Successful applicants will be notified via email within 10 working days
● Decision of scholarship committee will be final and abiding
● The Scholarship is as stated and is non-exchangeable, cannot be substituted and is non-transferable.
● Global FUTURE-READY Merit (GFRM) Scholarship is for TWO Academic year and will be reviewed every year. School reserves the right to reduce or withdraw the scholarship if the Performance is not consistent.
● The scholarship amount will be calculated on a prorata basis from the date of joining in case of new students. Final decision will rest with the school management on any modifications or changes in any term.
● Selected students will only be eligible for any one discount whichever is higher including Scholarship / sibling discount / Corporate Connect/ Staff ward (whatever applicable).
● In case if wrong and misleading information is provided, scholarship will be considered null and void. The school has the right to terminate the scholarship without notice.
● School Fees
a. The scholarship amount for each grade is a fixed amount for the period of one academic year.
b. The scholarship is applicable on tuition fees and will not be applicable on any other fees like one time registration fees, transport/bus fees, uniform and misc. Fees.
● The parent of a successful applicant is required to execute a scholarship DEED as acceptance of the scholarship within 7 working days from the date of notification of scholarship results.
● The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the school, the scholarship holder's progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory. The scholarship will be monitored and the applicant will be required to maintain good conduct.
● The scholarship recipient is not eligible to apply for any other scholarship.
● The scholarship is a benefit applicable for studying only at GIIS campuses and cannot be converted to cash or transferred to any other school. There is no cash or other alternative to the Scholarship in whole or in part, unless otherwise provided in GIIS sole and unfettered discretion.
● This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship. The scholarship recipient is not eligible to concurrently hold and/or receive any other assistance financial in nature such as scholarship, fellowship, bursary, grant, award, allowance, financial assistance, discount, refunds and/or subsidy from the School.
● Scholarship Sum refers to the amount to be disbursed by the School under the said Scholarship.
● The Scholarship Sum will be disbursed by cheque or via a bank transfer into the nominated UAE bank account of the Parent / Guardian by end of academic year, provided all dues to the school are cleared.
● The Scholarship Sum for the academic year will cease to be payable and the Scholarship will be withdrawn, in case the scholarship recipient does not complete the academic year and/or deregisters and leaves the School during the middle of the academic year for whatsoever reasons.
● The scholarship amount will be released to the recipient only after all dues to the school are clear.
● Scholarship recipients are required to take on the role of student ambassador or any other similar role representing GIIS to give publicity talks and testimonials as and when called upon to do so.
● No legal action can be taken in disputes in which claims are raised against Global Indian International School LLC as to annulment, revision or the issue of Scholarship.
● Scholars will be required to take part in community involvement programmes or projects deemed appropriate and/or directed by the school.
● The award of Global FUTURE-READY Merit (GFRM) Scholarship is at the sole discretion of the GIIS scholarship award committee.
● In the event of any dispute, the decision of the GIIS scholarship award committee will be final and binding.
● Global Indian International School LLC reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Scholarship programme in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Scholarship programme is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions.
● Global Indian International School LLC failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions in a given instance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision
● Global Indian International School LLC may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the selection process for the Scholarship programme as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.