9GEMS Holistic Development Scholarship in Abu Dhabi
9GEMS Holistic Development Scholarship in Abu Dhabi
The 9GEMS™ framework is an award-winning holistic teaching methodology that helps students meet the changing needs of the time. The model is designed to groom students, hone their inherent strengths and mold their personalities to make them well-rounded citizens.
Our 9GEMS framework balances academia with extracurricular activity and is carefully woven into every element of the GIIS ecosystem. Each design, each feature and learning space has been carefully designed to support maximum leverage of our pedagogy.
Apply for 9 GEMS Scholarships in Abu Dhabi. Don't miss the chance to unlock your brilliance – explore the opportunities offered by the 9 GEMS Scholarships today.
9GEMS HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPTERMS AND CONDITIONS
● The Scholarship is as stated and is non-exchangeable, cannot be substituted and is non-transferable.
● Abu Dhabi 9Gems Holistic Development Scholarship is for ONE Academic year.
● The scholarship amount will be calculated on a prorata basis from the date of joining in case of new students. Final decision will rest with the school management on any modifications or changes.
● School reserves the right to reduce or withdraw the scholarship if the Performance is not consistent.
● Selected students will only be eligible for any one discount whichever is higher including Scholarship / sibling discount / Corporate Connect (whatever applicable).
● In case if wrong and misleading information is provided, scholarship will be considered null and void. The school has the right to terminate the scholarship without notice.
● School Fees
a. The scholarship amount for each grade is a fixed amount for the period of one academic year.
b. Students are required to pay course Tuition fees, one time registration fees, transport / bus fees, uniform and misc. Fees as per applicable due date.
● The parent of a successful applicant is required to execute a scholarship DEED as acceptance of the scholarship within 7 working days from the date of notification of scholarship results.
● The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the school, the scholarship holder's progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory. The scholarship will be monitored and the applicant will be required to maintain good conduct.
● The scholarship recipient is not eligible to apply for any other scholarship.
● The scholarship is a benefit applicable for studying only at GIIS campuses and cannot be converted to cash or transferred to any other school. There is no cash or other alternative to the Scholarship in whole or in part, unless otherwise provided in GIIS sole and unfettered discretion.
● This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship. The scholarship recipient is not eligible to concurrently hold and/or receive any other assistance financial in nature such as scholarship, fellowship, bursary, grant, award, allowance, financial assistance, discount, refunds and/or subsidy from the School.
● Scholarship Sum refers to the amount to be disbursed by the School under the said Scholarship.
● The Scholarship Sum will be disbursed by cheque or via a bank transfer into the nominated bank account of the Parent / Guardian by end of academic year.
● The Scholarship Sum for the academic year will cease to be payable and the Scholarship will be withdrawn, in case the scholarship recipient does not complete the academic year and/or deregisters and leaves the School during the middle of the academic year for whatsoever reasons.
● Scholarship recipients are required to take on the role of student ambassador or any other similar role representing GIIS to give publicity talks and testimonials as and when called upon to do so.
● No legal action can be taken in disputes in which claims are raised against Global Indian International School LLC as to annulment, revision or the issue of examination results.
● Scholars will be required to take part in community involvement programmes or projects deemed appropriate and/or directed by the school.
● Award of Abu Dhabi 9Gems Holistic Development Scholarship 2023-2024 is at the sole discretion of the GIIS scholarship award committee.
● In the event of any dispute, the decision of the GIIS scholarship award committee will be final and binding.
● Global Indian International School LLC reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Scholarship programme in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Scholarship programme is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions.
● Global Indian International School LLC failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions in a given instance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision
● Global Indian International School LLC may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the selection process for the Scholarship programme as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
Grade 6-8 (Existing + New Students)
Jan 9, 2023
Mar 31, 2023
Scholarships Cycle: 1 Year
Winner (any of first three positions ) of a competition at the national (India) level in any of the above disciplines
20% off on Tuition fees
Winner (any of first three positions) of a competition at the UAE level in any of the above disciplines
15% off on Tuition fees
Winner (any of first three positions) of a competition at the Inter school level in any of the above disciplines
10% off on Tuition fees
Note: Applications submitted without appropriate support documents will not be processed
Fee referred to here is tuition fees excluding Exam Bus Fees, Overseas trips etc)